configuration problem and patch

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 11:28:45 CDT 2007

Barry, I had problems configuring a fresh clone of petsc-dev, you have
attached a patch with solved it for me. As new build systems is rather
new for me, please review it and apply it (if it is OK)

BTW, if things works as I understood, perhaps the those small files
saved in packageDir should be prefixed and posfixed with the
PETSC_ARCH used in configuration (let say, using perhaps somethink
like petsc-hypre.linux-gnu, petsc-ml.linux-gnu).

Regards,

--
Lisandro Dalcín