update to BuildSystem-dev for parmetis on Apple

Victor Eijkhout eijkhout at tacc.utexas.edu
Sun Jan 28 22:45:21 CST 2007

On Jan 28, 2007, at 1:12 PM, Satish Balay wrote:

> Are you sure you have the correct sources? I don't get
> such errors with current petsc-dev
>
> Things to check. [with both petsc-dev & BuildSystem]
>
> - do you have any edited fies?
> hg status
>
> - did you update the sources after pull?
> hg update
>

> If you have no local edits - then use the following to
> make sure the workingdir sources are uptodate
> cd petsc-dev
> make pull PETSC_ARCH=docsonly

[albook:~/Software/petsc/petsc-dev] %% hg status
? 1
[albook:~/Software/petsc/petsc-dev] %% less ../Makefile
[albook:~/Software/petsc/petsc-dev] %% hg update
0 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved
[albook:~/Software/petsc/petsc-dev] %% less ../Makefile
[albook:~/Software/petsc/petsc-dev] %% (cd python/BuildSystem/ ; hg
update)
0 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved
[albook:~/Software/petsc/petsc-dev] %% make pull PETSC_ARCH=docsonly
pulling from http://mercurial.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-dev
searching for changes
no changes found
0 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved
pulling from http://mercurial.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/BuildSystem
searching for changes
no changes found
0 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved

Anyway, fresh clone and it worked.

Victor.

--
Victor Eijkhout, 512 471 5809 (w), 512 499 0504 (h)
Texas Advanced Computing Center, The University of Texas at Austin