performance issue

Wei-Keng Liao wkliao at northwestern.edu
Thu Aug 10 11:53:02 CDT 2023

From the file header dump you sent earlier, no PnetCDF hint is necessary.

What MPI-IO hints are you using?

One question. Did you delete the output file before each run?

Wei-keng

On Aug 10, 2023, at 11:35 AM, Jim Edwards <jedwards at ucar.edu> wrote:

We are having a lot of problems with darshan on our system - I'm working with the darshan developers to resolve.

I am setting MPIIO hints - but I see that there are some hints specific to pnetcdf - do you have any recommendations?