Looking for good benchmark to test filesystem performance

Craig Tierney - NOAA Affiliate craig.tierney at noaa.gov
Tue Feb 16 10:50:23 CST 2016

Wei-keng,

Thanks for your input.  This user is already using quilting.  They are
trying to write IO every 15 minutes of model time and don't want to overuse
quilting nodes as they want to keep the smallest footprint possible for
operational use.

I need more information from them but it seems that the slowness they are
reporting does not happen on other systems.  That is information I am still
trying to track down.

I will give FLASH-IO a try.

Thanks,
Craig