Looking for good benchmark to test filesystem performance

Jim Edwards jedwards at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 12 16:56:38 CST 2016

Hi Craig,

In more recent version of wrf there is a pio option that should improve
pnetcdf io performance.  Also in the pio distribution is a performance tool
that can measure io performance based on the data decomposition you are
using in wrf.  https://github.com/NCAR/ParallelIO

--
Jim Edwards

CESM Software Engineer