pnetcdf port to nag/6.0

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at eecs.northwestern.edu
Thu Oct 8 12:46:21 CDT 2015

Hi, Jim

I have made a few changes and tested on an ANL machine using NAG Fortran 6.0 compiler.
I suggest to add the following environment variables at the configure command line
to avoid warning messages.
          FCFLAGS="-w=all" FFLAGS="-w=all"

Please run an svn update and let me know if you still see errors.

Wei-keng