FW: pnetcdf test/DRY RUN Error in wrf simulation

BasitAli Khan BasitAli.Khan at kaust.edu.sa
Wed Jun 4 01:57:01 CDT 2014

Hi there,
I sent you the following email a a weak ago regarding pnetcdf  make check  errors, but did not get response. I used this pnetcdf to compile netCDF library 4.1.2. The pnetcdf was successfully linked and netCDF was successfully compiled. I ran a WRF simulation which also was completed successfully, however, the log file rsl.out.0000 (attached ) has several (DRY RUN) errors that are originating from pnetCDF. I am wondering what these errors are and would they be affecting my simulation in anyway?

Thanks in advance and please do REPLY this email.

Best regards,
b:)
----
Basit A. Khan, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Division of Physical Sciences & Engineering
Office# 3204, Level 3, Building 1,
King Abdullah University of Science & Technology
4700 King Abdullah Blvd, Box 2753, Thuwal 23955 –6900,
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Office: +966(0)12 808 0276,  Mobile: +966(0)5 0860 3617
E-mail: basitali.khan at kaust.edu.sa<mailto:basitali.khan at kaust.edu.sa>
Skype name: basit.a.khan