Write a 3D array in Fortran using PnetCDF

MBR MBR mbr.joos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 04:40:10 CST 2013

Hi Rob,

Please find enclosed a fully working test case to write a variable
collectively, using ParallelNetCDF.
I took the liberty to add few things I was trying to do and for which I
also struggled a little bit; the program remains however very simple. The
program is first creating a small variable (kind of metadata), which is
created and written by solely one thread, and then the file is re-open and
the variable is written collectively by all the MPI threads.

Best,

MBR