test release: parallel-netcdf 1.3.0pre1

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at ece.northwestern.edu
Mon Apr 23 16:52:56 CDT 2012

In that case, the nonblocking APIs are still available but
they do not work as intended. That is, you can still call
the APIs, but they will write the requests independently
and thus will not give you any better performance.

So, the same program calling iput/iget should be able to
compile and run on BGL.

Wei-keng