test release: parallel-netcdf 1.3.0pre1

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at ece.northwestern.edu
Mon Apr 23 14:48:49 CDT 2012

I cannot find blrts_xlf on Intrepid.

I can build the prerelease with both compilers wrapper for GNU and the IBM compilers.
Below is another configure command line I used that uses the IBM compilers.

configure --prefix=$HOME/PnetCDF \
          --host powerpc-bgp-linux \
          --build powerpc64-suse-linux \
          --enable-fortran \
          CC=mpixlc CXX=mpixlcxx \
          F77=mpixlf90 F90=mpixlf90 \
          MPICC=mpixlc MPICXX=mpixlcxx \
          MPIF77=mpixlf90 MPIF90=mpixlf90 \

The problem you are seeing looks like a Makefile's issue, rather than the compiler's.
Could you send me src/lib/Makefile generated after running configure?

Wei-keng