Build Pnet-CDF for Windows and link against MSMPI

Rob Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 4 14:14:35 CDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 04, 2010 at 03:10:53PM -0400, kunal rao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to build Pnet-CDF for Windows and link against MSMPI. Can you
> please tell me the steps on how to do that?

You are in for something of an adventure.  I don't have any windows
experience, but maybe someone on the list does.

I think if you used cygwin you might get pretty far, but I don't know
how cygwin libraries interact with something like MSMPI.

I'll be more than happy to add a README.windows to the distribution if
you figure it out :>

Argonne National Lab, IL USA