parallel-netcdf-1.1.1 released

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at ece.northwestern.edu
Wed Jan 27 18:18:50 CST 2010

Hi, Don,

I just now built a 1.1.1 on an XT. Below are the steps
I used under tcsh. Please give it a try.

autoreconf

setenv CC     cc
setenv CXX    CC
setenv FC     ftn
setenv F90    ftn
setenv MPICC  cc
setenv MPICXX CC
setenv MPIF77 ftn
setenv MPIF90 ftn
setenv CFLAGS "-fast"
setenv FFLAGS "-fast"

configure --prefix=$HOME/PnetCDF --enable-fortran >& out.configure

Wei-keng