parallel netcdf version info

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at ece.northwestern.edu
Wed Dec 30 17:41:59 CST 2009

In the Fortran interface I wrote, all pnetcdf APIs are indeed functions,
not subroutines.

Those APIs without a data type in their names are not supposed to be
visible to users. Each pnetcdf API is designed for a specific data
type, so it is easy to keep a file portable. I did not add
nfmpi_get_var_all to the interface on purpose.

Actually, pnetcdf does not have nfmpi_put_var_all, in which this API
makes little sense (every process writes the entire variable).

Wei-keng