parallel netcdf version info

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at ece.northwestern.edu
Wed Dec 30 15:50:37 CST 2009

Hi, Jim,

I just uploaded a few changes to pnetcdf SVN. The most notable is the
Fortran module that contains the declaration of all the APIs and their
arguments. They should be able to detected most of the argument type
mismatch.

This is my first attempt and may contain hidden problems.
Please give it a try and let me know.

As for your suggestion on the library version, I think it is
a good idea. But I am not familiar with configure utility.
I will leave it to Rob Latham.

Wei-keng