Having a compile issue

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at ece.northwestern.edu
Wed Dec 9 14:31:26 CST 2009

I can see you are using /install/mpich2-121/bin/mpicc and mpif77.
Why did you not use /install/mpich2-121/bin/mpif77 ?

Can you show me how exactly you set the environment variables?
I.e. CC, FC, F90, MPIF77, MPIF90, etc.

Also can you run "mpif77 -v" and let me know its output?
(the one in your PATH and the one in /install/mpich2-121/bin)

Wei-keng