pre-release: parallel-netcdf 1.0.2pre1 - configure on AIX

Jim Edwards jedwards at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 16 16:56:31 CST 2007

In several of the src/lib/*.c files there is

#ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H
#include <stdlib.h>
#endif

HAVE_STDLIB_H is defined in ncconfig.h which is included by nc.h - one of
these two files needs to be included in each file prior to the above test -
otherwise stdlib.h is not included and malloc returns an int which will
cause a 64-bit compile to fail when allocating pointers.