pnetcdf tests

Jianwei Li jianwei at ece.northwestern.edu
Mon Jun 6 12:00:43 CDT 2005

Hi Jim,

You are right that nc_test/nf_test are designed for single process test.
There are two steps to run nc_test (nf_test is similar):
 	(1) create test.nc by 	"<mpirun -np 1> ./nc_test -c"
 	(2) run the test by 	"<mpirun -np 1> ./nc_test -v"
I will make sure that these lines of documentation DO appear in README
in next release!

As to the FORTRAN style comments, I'm sure I addressed that issue long
ago explicitly for AIX platform. It probably got reverted accidentally
in later releases. We'll fix that again for sure!

Thanks,
Jianwei