Turning Parallel-NetCDF 1.0.0 pre-release 3 into final?

Rene Redler redler at ccrl-nece.de
Wed Jul 27 10:47:56 CDT 2005

Hi all,

  [please apologize in case you have already received an email
with my request. Since our system administrators did some
maintenance work on our firewall yesterday some mail traffic
was blocked at the time when I made my first attempt to send
this mail. I am not sure whether this one went through.]

   I was wondering when you plan to make a first release of
your software. I got the impression that there is a growing
interest and need in the climate community for this kind
of software. However people tend to be reluctant to make
this step when they have to use software that is apparently
still under development.

Best regards,

Rene