Parallel netCDF in 64 bits environment

Yu-Heng Tseng yhtseng at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 19 22:09:47 CDT 2005

Hi Jianwei,

Thanks so much for your information. It's very helpful. I got it worked
in 64bits mode on Seaborg at NERSC.
There is a minor problem in test case under test/fandc csnap for 64bits
option. Probably a bug in Makefile
The compiler is doing well in Fortran but it compile csnap using 32 bits
in C and link using 64 bits. A flag should be added in compiling.

Cheers

Yu-heng