Running the test example

Jianwei Li jianwei at ece.northwestern.edu
Tue Apr 5 10:46:42 CDT 2005

Hi, Yuheng,

Thanks for your interest in testing our PnetCDF software.

There are two steps to run the tests:

1. create test file:
 	nf_test -c

2. test functionality:
 	nf_test -v

That's all you need and normally you won't get any unexpected errors.

Please let us know if it still doesn't work.

As to the latest status, we released v1.0.0-pre1 not long ago, fixing
all recently found bugs and providing MPI derived datatype support in the
flexible API. We are going to push out a new release soon, hopefully
providing support on more machines like Cray X1 etc. Please check our
website and mailing list for more and updated information.

Thanks!

Jianwei