pnf_test.F

John Tannahill tannahill1 at llnl.gov
Tue Sep 23 10:42:35 CDT 2003

Reiner,

I believe pnf_test.F is one of the test codes I wrote.  My current version
does not have the problem mentioned below, so you must be looking at an
older one.  Did you get it from ANL's parallel netCDF library?  If so, what
version of the library?  Can you send me a copy of what you have?  I have
not used this particular test code in quite a while, but would be glad to
update the archive with a new version if need be.

As an aside, I am in the process of writing up my work on parallel netCDF
and should finish it up by the end of the week.

Regards,
John

--
John R. Tannahill