sc2003 paper posted

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 1 11:43:17 CST 2003

For those of you who may have missed SC2003, Jianwei Li presented our
paper about parallel netcdf.  This paper had previously been available
as a "technical preprint", but now the final and official revision is
on the parallel-netcdf web page.   We also have added his presentation
to our documentation.

(actually, it's been on our web site for about a week.  I've just been
remiss in sending this message to the list :> )

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/parallel-netcdf/

Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B