[Nek5000-users] Parameter settings on filterWeight and filterCutoffRatio

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sat Sep 1 05:24:12 CDT 2018

The meaning of the two parameters depends on the filterType. Typically a filterCutOffRatio of 0.9 works well (for say N=7). There is a weak dependence to the filterWeight but that’s something you need to explore for your case. May be Philipp can tell you more about it including some references.

Stefan