[Nek5000-users] Mesh with a large number of curves

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 26 00:59:58 CST 2018

Hi, Neks!

I wonder if there is any instrument to create mesh for Nek5000 with complex geometry with a large number of curves? The problem is in the fact, that typically mesh creators (like GAMBIT or PointWise) create points only for the boundaries of spectral elements, then Nek creates points according with GLL rule so that they either go beyond the boundaries of real geometry or cut it off. I want mesh points to be directly on the surface of my geometry.

Best regards,
Markus