[Nek5000-users] Opening/Editing of Output files (.f000*)

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 8 10:39:47 CDT 2018

Dear all,

I am a new user to Nek5000 and I have been experimenting with DNS of
turbulent channel flows using the turbchannel example. I believe I have
gotten a basic case running. Now I would like to be able to open/edit the
output files to be used as starting points for future simulations. The
problem I am having is in understanding how to go about modifying the
resultant files (.f000*), does this have to be done through the
postprocessor? If so, can someone point me in the right direction as I am
quite confused.

Thanks in advance,
William