[Nek5000-users] Nodal points using face and element number

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 14 10:48:37 CDT 2018

Thank you Nicolas i will give a try.

De: "nek5000-users" <nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov>
À: "nek5000-users" <nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov>
Envoyé: Mercredi 14 Mars 2018 16:42:22
Objet: Re: [Nek5000-users] Nodal points using face and element number

Hi Sijo,

Given element iel and face iface, the corresponding nodal points can be accessed as follows:

c Identify the start and end indices of the face
call facind(kx1,kx2,ky1,ky2,kz1,kz2,nx1,ny1,nz1,iface)

c Loop through the nodes of the face
do iz = kz1,kz2
do iy = ky1,ky2
do ix = kx1,kx2
myarray(ix,iy,iz,iel) = ... ! accessing the points on face iface
enddo
enddo
enddo

Best,