[Nek5000-users] Periodic-AUTO using pretex problem

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 13 15:22:47 CDT 2018

Thanks Paul.
Can I convert a 2D mesh with a small thickness in Z direction (3D ) using n2to3?

The thing is, I use ICEM for meshing and converting it into .msh format. Then I use mshconvert.py for the conversion to NEK5000.

So for the mshconvert.py I make a small thickness on the mesh to make HEXA8 mesh.

Or do you have any solution for this too?

Thank in advance
Sijo