[Nek5000-users] Restart statistics from f00*

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 29 03:05:27 CST 2018

ah, ok. We typically store each "statistics" file separately at first,
and then we have a code that afterwards averages all of those files,
with proper weights related to the averaging time.

This is done by reading in each of these statistic files after the run.

The main reason to doing it like this is to make sure that one can 1)
assess convergence 2) more resilience regarding errors (both human and
computer).

Philipp