[Nek5000-users] Restart statistics from f00*

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 29 02:43:31 CST 2018

Hi, Neks!

I wonder if there is any way to restart the statistics from my f000* files? Don't mean base flow f000*, I'm talking about f000* from my outpost in .usr file (ex. st1_pipe0.f00001), where I store my arrays for different correlations, etc.

I've read in this mailing list about load_fld subroutine, but it is still not clear for me, could I use it for my purpose? I will be glad to hear your options and comments.

Best regards,
Markus