[Nek5000-users] turbChannel: history points and instantaneous velocity field

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 20 12:13:27 CST 2018

Make sure you file is called <casename>.his

On 20 Feb 2018, at 16:55, "nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov <mailto:nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov> " <nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov <mailto:nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov> > wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. The istep loop shall be fine. I tried some other lines in the “if..endif” loop here and they all worked.

I also commented the if loop and I had the same error information. I really do not know why.

Regards,

Emily

Hi Emily,

Did you call the hpts() subroutine without calling the istep loop?

Sincerely,