[Nek5000-users] v17.0 vs v17.0.0.beta2 regarding Stress Formulation and Pn/Pn-2

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 13 10:46:53 CST 2018

Jean,

I think what you want to do is to map the pressure on the velocity mesh. There is thread that explains how to do that:
https://lists.mcs.anl.gov/mailman/htdig/nek5000-users/2010-July/000767.html

Since the pressure is discontinuous I am not sure the pressure field will be smooth on the velocity mesh, though.

Marco