[Nek5000-users] Questions regarding avg_all

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun Feb 4 14:08:08 CST 2018

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for the reply, that was very clear. However, I'm now facing a
problem while trying to load the avvgblah.f000* files from my case.
Currently I'm running visnek on these averaged files, generating a .nek5000
file and trying to read that using visit or paraview. This procedure
results in an error. The reader complains that the first step of a nek file
must contain a mesh which the files generated by avg_all do not seem to
have. What is the procedure for reading this data then?

Sincerely,