[Nek5000-users] Statistics toolbox for Nek5000

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 30 11:04:33 CDT 2018

Dear Philipp,

Thanks for the reply. Do you have the older version of the statistics toolbox? I'm using the old version of Nek anyways.

In the repository that I found, there is only the 'compile' and 'run' directories, but there is not 'post2d' directory, which according to the manual that you sent is where the subroutines for computing budget terms are located. As I mentioned before, what I would like to do is to compare the code against mine to make sure there are no bugs.

Thank you,

Juan Diego