[Nek5000-users] Exodus II to Nek

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun Aug 19 09:42:30 CDT 2018

What are you trying to do?
I am just trying to convert exodus ii mesh format to rea.

Did you modify the source?
Sorry, what source did you mean? I can run all Nek5000 files with no problems. Only exo2nek.f is not working.

What happens if you run „maketools exo2nek“?
netcdf ,seacas-exodus, and other files, e.g.  exo2nek.o, have been installed. Also, after the compilation process finishes, some warnings appear like  "Type mismatch in argument ‘j’ at (1); passed INTEGER(4) to REAL(8)"  or something like that.

That is all I know.

Again thanks for your help,

Ali