[Nek5000-users] Exodus II to Nek

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun Aug 19 03:13:36 CDT 2018

What are you trying to do? Did you modify the source? What happens if you run „maketools exo2nek“?

On 18 Aug 2018, at 22:43, "nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov <mailto:nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov> " <nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov <mailto:nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov> > wrote:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, ( ./maketools exo2nek.f) is done successfully now by using Nek5000 v17.
 However, I  still struggle with its implementation on my  Exodus II mesh. I am writing (gfortran -c exo2nek.f ) and the following error comes up:
Warning: exo2nek.f:3: Illegal preprocessor directive
Warning: exo2nek.f:14: Illegal preprocessor directive
exo2nek.f:42: Error: Can't open included file 'exodusII.inc'.

Is my way of using exo2nek.f correct?

Ali
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University