[Nek5000-users] Finite-amplitude disturbance based on os7000

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 27 07:04:57 CDT 2018

As a follow-up, I recompiled with lx1=18, with a dt of 1/2 the size, and IFCHAR=F, for which you will find much closer agreement with linear theory.

I have not explored all the possible parameter options - e.g., changing just dt, changing just lx1, changing just IFCHAR..., but it's clear that the default settings are not at the limit of what we can realize with the code.

hth,

Paul