[Nek5000-users] neknek new version

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 26 07:03:11 CDT 2017

Dear Vatslav,

It's not clear to me how your approach should function if your intent

is to change a Periodic BC to an overlapping-domain-interpolation one.

I guess what you are trying to do is to have one domain that is periodic

and use that to drive the flow in another domain, which is presumably

inflow-outflow?   If that is your goal, you might find that recirculating BCs

would be of value (possibly a bit more efficient), depending on your setup.

If we understand the objective we might be able to help.

Best,

Paul