[Nek5000-users] Volume integral time derivative vorticity

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 19 11:44:14 CDT 2017

another way would be to just compute the vorticity at the previous time,
and store it. Regarding the integration, I would suggest that you define
a mask function (based on coordinate values) which is 0 and 1 depending
on whether you are outside/inside of the integration domain (potentially
with some smoothing), and then multiply your vorticity before
multiplying with bm1 and summing.

Philipp