[Nek5000-users] amg solver

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 27 05:58:27 CDT 2017

Note, the AMG section of the documentation is outdated (see issues on NekDoc). To use the AMG solver set p40=1 (for .rea) or solver=semg_amg (in pressure section for .par file). This will dump all required AMG setup files. Then run amg_hypre (part of our tools) in your case directory. Now just run Nek5000 again.

Cheers,
Stefan