[Nek5000-users] amg solver

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 27 05:11:55 CDT 2017

Dear Neks,

Recently I decide to use the amg solver.
I had done all preparations from github documentation, but it did not work
for the first time.
After this I look throw the forum and catch up the topic about amg dump.
It was said that p40 in rea file is bound with amg solver, although
official manual says that p40 "NOT IN USE".
Since I set the p40 to 1 the amg solver starts to work (amg dump and after
amg solver).
So I want to clarify, what exactly does this p40 parameter ?
And perhaps is there any additional flag or parameters (except ifamg and
ifamg_dump) that I need to do for make amg solver works correctly in my
simulation?

All Regards, Vatslav.