[Nek5000-users] Strong divergence and Laplacian operator

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 3 12:12:59 CDT 2017

Hi all,

I need to compute some operators in the strong form directly for a project,
i.e. without the mass matrix included in the operator.

For the convection and gradient operators, I am using the functions convop
and gradm1 respectively. However, I would also need to compute strong
divergence and Laplacian and I did not find the corresponding functions
(opdiv and axhelm are computing the weak form if I understand correctly).
Do such functions exist? Or what modifications should I bring to the
existing routines to change them to strong form?

Best regards,
Nicolas