[Nek5000-users] Specifying the Froude Number

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 23 11:49:17 CST 2017

I guess the Froude number and the way to exactly specify it depends on
the scaling of your equations. Your numbers indicate that your gravity
is in the x/y plane, 4 degrees off the x axis?

But in principle, this is the correct place, you just need to add the
correct factor in front of "temp". I suggest also to use a cos/sin for
specifying the direction (if I understand your code).

Philipp