[Nek5000-users] Defining 2 different drichlet velocities in 2 different zones

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 13 14:29:14 CST 2017

Hi Amitvikram,

One way to do it by geometry since userbc() has x,y,z info for each GLL point.

Another way is during the mesh construction: use a specific boundary character codes say  'v01' and 'v02' instead of default 'v  ' and then in usrdat2() loop over cbc array to switch them back to 'v  ' remembering the local element numbers for a future use in userbc().

Aleks