[Nek5000-users] NekNek with PN-PN

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 29 18:37:59 CDT 2017

That’s correct. Neknek is not currently implemented with Pn/Pn formulation. However, there are some ways around it if you use outflow boundary conditions instead of interpolation at the outflow boundaries. I am not sure if this example is in repo, but it should be doable, if this is what you need.

Yulia