[Nek5000-users] comp_vort3, nelt, conj_ht

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sat Mar 25 12:07:59 CDT 2017

Hi Sandeep,

This issue should now be resolved.

comp_vort3() will now compute the curl of the supplied vector field over all elements, e=1,...,nelt.

Moreover, prepost() has been modified to not put zeros in the velocity field when e > nelv.

So, you should be able to do something like:

       call comp_vort3(curlv,w1,w2,u,v,w)

       call outpost(curlv(1,1),curlv(1,2),culrv(1,3),pr,t,'   ')

and have the right thing happen.

Paul