[Nek5000-users] Run nek5000 in BlueGene supercalculator (IBM compiler)

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 23 14:32:35 CDT 2017

Hi,

I have trouble running Nek in BlueGene in IDRIS, French national supercalculator: the compilation show no error, but the output give NaN before the time loop start. I looked in the internet and I found 1 person ask almost the same question 4 years ago (In my case the compilation was fine), but I can't find the answear.

Are there anyone ran Nek5000 in IDRIS can share their experience?

Thank you guy,