[Nek5000-users] How to use more than one box to generate one .rea file

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 16 21:48:27 CDT 2017

Hi all,

I learnt a lot from the turbulent channel flow case study. When I want to combine .box file and base.rea file to get a .rea file, I find the maximum length of the user-specified coordinate line can be read from the .box file is about 133. How can I read more than this length coordinate? I wonder whether the Nek5000 can use more than one box to generate element information in .rea file? Or how to overcome the limit length?

Best wishes!

Hu