[Nek5000-users] Nek: abnormal termination by signal 11

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 6 04:31:35 CST 2017

Hello again,
after some more trying around I got some of my cases to work again by doing a complete reset of the simulations - I was slowly increasing a forcing parameter, and by starting at zero again it seemed to work this time. Other simulations are still failing, even with the new Nek version 17.0. I directly copy the case folders between the clusters and only change the compilers in makenek and number of processors in SIZE, but the cases still work on Intel but fail on IBM.