[Nek5000-users] Nek: abnormal termination by signal 11

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 1 04:18:35 CST 2017

The stenosis example is working fine with a restart. I found an older case from a few months ago that is still working fine, so I copied its .usr file to one of the new cases and it still failed, so I am suspecting that the error might be related to the grid. The parameters in the rea file are also largely the same.