[Nek5000-users] ifort Issues; Runtime Error

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 8 10:19:02 CDT 2017

Hi NEKS...

I'm running my problem on a new machine (Comet at SDSC), and they
recommend the Intel compilers, which I tried...  Got compilation to
work; then run started and crashed with "... error reading .re2
file...".  Made sure all scripts, .re2 file, basename, etc... appeared
OK; finally re-compiler with GNU and it then ran fine... Any ideas?  Are
there any compiler options I should be using with ifort that I'm missing?

Also, just wanted to note that the makefiles for tools and core do not
descend into all the sub-directories when running "make clean"; for
tools, you have to go to each sub-directory to clean the objects; in
core, the 3rd-party folders have to be manually cleaned or the existing
objects will be used instead of the recompiled versions...

Thanks,

Murph

---
http://www.avg.com